Questions or comments? If so, you can post them here on the blog or send them to me @ charred.atheist[at]gmail.com.

If you leave an anonymous comment on this blog then it will be deleted. Come up with a simple name and use it..
Sunday, April 20, 2008

     You run a third time! Apparently, Alan Keyes has decided that the Republicans weren't batshit enough for him. You might recognize this guy from his humiliating defeat when he ran against Sen. Obama for an open seat in the Senate. Dr. Keyes is now in talks about possibly joining the Constitution Party and running for President on their platform.

     For those of you too lazy to read the wiki article here's why they are crazy:

"The Constitution Party advocates a Bible-based platform which it claims to reflect original intent of the U.S. Constitution and the principles of the U.S. Declaration of Independence."
The intent of the founding fathers was to establish a theocracy? Oh I get it, that's why
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."
is in the first sentence in the First Amendment. You see, the intent was "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, other than Fundamentalist Christianity". It's all right there plain to see, right? NO!

     No! No! No! Bad evangelical Xtains. If your reading comprehension is that low you had better stay the hell away from my Congress. Let me guess, that single sentence isn't enough for you. Here's another
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen.."
That's Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli from 1797. Written by John Adams, a founding father.

     I'm tired of these right-wing religious bastards trying to steal my country from me while I'm busy defending it..

1 comments:

S said...

"I'm tired of these right-wing religious bastards trying to steal my country from me while I'm busy defending it.."

That's the best thing I've read all day. Thank you!

Post a Comment