Questions or comments? If so, you can post them here on the blog or send them to me @ charred.atheist[at]gmail.com.

If you leave an anonymous comment on this blog then it will be deleted. Come up with a simple name and use it..
Thursday, April 17, 2008

I think I'll just let the image speak for itself..



By the way, if you haven't checked it out yet, visit http://www.atheistspot.com/. It is basically a Digg like site made just for material pertaining to Atheism. My username there is Charred.Atheist, add me as a friend..

5 comments:

Lenny Rachitsky said...

Hey, I'm one of the founders of The Atheist Spot and just wanted to explain this. It's actually pretty funny, yet sad. Basically the way that google ad's work, the movie Expelled probably bought up the words relating to atheism, and so it just automatically shows up. Don't think there's any way to stop it other then shutting down google ads :(

Charred Atheist said...

It's ok, I'm a web developer, I understand. I just thought it was very amusing..

Poodles said...

I agree to the funny. I understand how that works too, but still funny. I really wish our doubting faith website ad that Joe gets through google would show up on a Christian site sometime. HE!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's funny. On another blog I maintain I get religious ads a lot because I blog about Christians and Christianity. LOL

David said...

My pop culture knowledge is lacking..

Post a Comment